Friday, June 14, 2013

Prints and Paint

I have been blessed with so many talented friends that always inspire me with their creativity [Check their work out- Meghan at LolliArt & Morgan at ArtActually]. So, rather than sit on my bum and relax during nap time this week I decided to attempt a few of the DIY projects for myself. Creating an Engineer Print and Repainting a table.

Engineer Print 
I followed Morgan's Instructions here. I used Particle board instead of foam board- bad idea. It is SUPER heavy. I really love how it turned out though:)



Repainting a Table
I recently inherited a table from a sweet woman from our church. It needed a little update. So, I grabbed a can of Opps paint from Lowes for $5, sanded it down a bit and gave it 3 coats. I love how it turned out!  Here is the before and after:




No comments:

Post a Comment